Welcome. You can begin using the following Virtual Sponsorship Track (VST) designed to help anyone recover from alcoholism. All you need is a desire to stop drinking and the willingness to be open-minded and honest in applying these concepts and practices.
It only takes 7 days!
This is by no means the ONLY way to recover from alcoholism, but this is a way that works if you are willing to act on it. This Virtual Sponsorship Track will cover core concepts and practices from the A.A. Program & literature.
After the 7 days you can connect with others by attending the A.A. Position of Neutrality group meeting or continue to use this website for fellowship around the message.
As a result of this message you can experience the following:
- Ability to put drinking (or anything) off for today.
- Effectively navigate emotional disturbances & indecision.
- Recognize the difference between your personal self and identification as a spirit.
- Develop a sense of inner guidance or intuition.
- Outgrow fear.
- Lose dependency on people, places, institutions, alcohol and other items.
- Awaken spiritually.
- Claim and know that you have recovered from alcoholism.
- Understand how to pass this on to others- if they are honest, open-minded and willing.
7 Day Sponsorship Track:
Day 1, 2 & 3: The A.A. 24 Hour Plan + Pause & Get Calm
Day 4 & 5: Pause & Get Calm + Recognizing Your Spirit
Day 6 & 7: Pause & Get Calm + Recognizing Your Spirit + Using Your Imagination
Other Work Beyond This: Showing Understanding, Inventory & Amend (Steps 4-9), Re-Creating Your Life, Sponsoring Others.
The approach is based on the idea that if we change a few core things in our actions and mindset then we will experience a different life.
Ready to get started! Click to begin and simply follow the directions best you can.